Easy and flexible
System EASYLast provides electrical insulation and offers a flexible bearing solution for flat-bottomed rails and grooved rails. System EASYLast consists of a ribbed base plate, an intermediate layer and a cushioned spacer plate. The use of the cushioned spacer plate also allows the system to provide efficient protection from vibrations, with deflection limited to 1.5 mm. System EASYLast makes use of compression springs when securing the ribbed base plate in order to guarantee the perfect pre-tensioning result. The necessary levelling work with System EASYLast is carried out with non-shrink cement mortar (ORTEC.Grout).
The system is suitable for ballastless trackbed construction as found, for example, in tunnels, on bridges, or on the rail track itself.
Advantages at a glance:
- Vertical deflection of up to 1.5 mm
- Horizontal head displacement < 2 mm
- Stray current insulation conforming to EN 50122-2
- Deflection maintained at a consistent level through the correct choice of materials
- Simple installation
- Option of open coverage construction
- All materials 100% recyclable