The strong damper
The Acoustical Loadmaster rail fastening has been developed to attain low levels of rigidity in ballastless trackbed construction processes (slab tracks). The bearing is suitable for all axle loads occurring in rail traffic and is also entirely maintenance-free. The system enables deflections of up to 4mm. The shape of the frame is designed to overhang the ends of the ribbed base plate. The system consists of a ribbed base plate and a frame. Both cast parts are connected to each other by an elastomer which is vulcanised in place. The ribbed base plate can be straight or slanted (1:20/1:40), depending on requirements. The space between the ribbed base plate and the ground is also filled with elastomer. A maximum of four anchorage points guarantees sufficient lateral adjustment at all times.
The rigidity of the elastomer can be varied therefore the System Acoustical Loadmaster can be used on ballasted and ballastless sections, enabling transitions between both sections without any problems.
Advantages at a glance:
- Reduction of shocks and vibrations
- Inbuilt protection from gauge widening caused by ageing
- Stray current insulation conforming to EN 50122-2
- Variable rail fastening
- Scope for adjusting system rigidity on ballasted and ballastless track sections
- Materials selected with longevity of service in mind
- Suitable for all axle loads occurring in rail traffic
- Materials resistant to gritting and de-icing salt
- All materials 100% recyclable